Touch image or title to launch Karoyakani.
If you do not have the Layar Reality Browser you will be given a link to download and install it. Then close Layar and follow the link here again.
Note: You must be at the Fukushima Airport to experience this augment, 11 August - 23 September, 2012.
Created for: Fukushima Biennale 2012, Fukushima, Japan. |
Curated by Koichi Watanabe.
Japanese red crowned cranes fly and dance in this animated augment created for the Fukushima Biennale.
The Biennale theme is Sora or Sky.
Augmented reality (AR) is the art of positioning virtual artworks via GPS at a specific site. Viewers at that site can download and launch the AR artwork on their smartphones, and then see the artwork in the display as an overlay on the live camera view of the surroundings.
Download and view the AR artwork on a mobile--Android, iPhone4 or iPad2--device:
- To see the full artwork, you must be at the Fukushima Airport in Japan.
- To launch the artwork you must be on a smartphone (Android, iPhone4) or iPad2.
- Touch here to LAUNCH ARTWORK in Layar.
- If you do not have the Layar Reality Browser you will be given a link to
download and install it. Then close Layar and follow this link again.
- Or pre-install the Layar Reality Browser by searching for it in your smartphone app
store, or download it on your smartphone from www.layar.com, and then follow the launch link above.
Contact Nanette at nwylde at preneo dot org